17 January 2007

More Pictures from Visitation


As you'll recall from the header, this site is first off, a diary. So, please bear with me while I save some more pictures from the visitation. Some are of Ellicia in her coffin, and may be uncomfortable for some to view.


These pictures show the layout of the visitation. It was a very long room, and Ellicia was at the far end of it. Around the room, we placed the posters of Ellicia and they guided towards the casket. Around the casket, we placed the flowers that were there.

The flowers included flowers from my unit, from family, and flowers that Annette and I did... including the Asterisk. You can also see the three balloons from each of the kids - they said "I Love You" on them.

The flower in the shape of a heart is from the three kids and I. The one in the shape of a star is from Annette. And Annette chose the casket spray.















1 comment:

Household6 said...

The room is beautiful Reid. I'm sure she would have loved the flowers and photos.