04 January 2007

Blog Tip

Some have asked for more info about Ellicia's story. I have gone through the messages and tried to find some relevant posts. If you scroll down, on the right side, you'll come to a section called Labels. There, I've placed about 68 or so "Ellicia" posts.

Now, keep in mind, these aren't all of the posts that are at all related to Ellicia. I'm still working on labels, but these are the most relevant.

In the archives, still unlabeled, are plenty of Ellicia posts...

And as I have time, and browse through, I'll label those, too.

Please, enjoy reading and sharing her joy of life and determination to fight and win against this disease... so proud of her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As well you should be...and she would be proud of you. (You know she would)

Anonymous said...

You are amazing as well and our prayers are with you and the family.