04 January 2007

More Funeral Information

The Visitation will be held at Stuhr Funeral Home's West Ashley location on Sunday from 5 pm to 7 pm.

The Funeral service will be at Old Saint Andrew's Church at 10 am on Monday, the 8th.

And the burial will be at 1 pm in Beaufort National Cemetary.

Those of you who can attend, please come. Ellicia and I found many friends through the blog and net, and we would love to have you come as we lay her to rest.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop a line on the blog, or you may e-mail me: sceagle1118 AT yahoo.com.

There was an earlier question about which Breast Cancer foundation. It has been suggested, and I'm recommending, the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Please, help us find a cure to this horrible disease.

Thank you... your comments have been amazing. Late at night, when I can't sleep, I'm stunned by the number of sites that have linked to our story and by the messages you have left. Ellicia and I always thought of ourselves as "just us"... regular people, and to see the lives that she/we've touched... makes me very proud for her.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Reid, we are continuing to keep you and the kids in our prayers. Thanks so much for sharing the stories and pictures with us.

Anonymous said...

God bless you and your family. I once read "don't cry that you lost someone, smile because you had them" I loved that.
You and your beautiful family are in my prayers. So is Ellicia. She is your angel now. I also thank you for sharing this with us. I've learned to appreciate people I love a little more because of this.

Anonymous said...

I keep wishing there was something tangible we could do to help you.. Y'all are never far from my thoughts and in all my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Reid, We are pleased that your mother took us to see the old St Andrews Church when we were in Charleston a few years ago. 10am Monday will be about 1am Tues here in Buderim Australia but we can now visual where you will be. Prayers will continue for all of you.
God Bless
Les & Colleen