31 December 2005

Fonecall Re: Group (FRG)

Ok, so I really stretched on the title this time.

Anyway, received a phonecall from the FRG co-leader wanting to confirm that I no longer needed dinners delivered.

She was slightly surprised when I mentioned that the reason was because I was informed that the FRG had indicated to my command that they felt overburdened.

We had about a 20 minute phone call, and suffice it to say, it appears there's just the teensiest bit of miscommunication going on, or politics, or... who knows...

Not my teapot to have a tempest in.

Interesting, though. Wonder who's playing the next card?

I ended the call with, "The official message to the FRG is that Ellicia and I are extremely thankful for the help and support and appreciate all of the well-wishes from the group."

Life goes on.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooo.....Tom's title IS appropriate ;-)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the title! I love puns, too, I'm weird that way.

Anonymous said...

Excuse the french, but ^%#$#(&$#*^&$(*&^^%!!!!!!!

I just knew it. This kind of crap has to stop. Not to get you in more trouble, but somehow, uh, "equilibrium must be regained".

I hope your FRG team will just keep on keeping on, and get the meals where they need to be. They outrank the higher-highers anyway.