20 December 2005

Hair Today...

It finally reached that point... Ellicia's hair had fallen out to the point where... well, the description I can best use is that she was beginning to look as if she'd escaped from a nuclear accident.

So, with it now irritating her, we got the clippers out and... started shearing.

Of course, the clippers can only cut so close. So, finally, we added some shaving cream and then took a razor and removed the last traces...

She's as smooth as can be. And beautiful. Her smile lightens her face and shines from her eyes.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet she's gorgeous...

Anonymous said...

Your attitudes are everything. I hear it grows back even more beautiful and lustrous than before C.

Anonymous said...

No more bed head! You two are just amazing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, wait not Mary Ann, Mary*Ann. Shoot, now I have to do another darn verification word :-(

Household6 said...

GI Jane then? She probably could all their behinds, and will too!

HH6

Anonymous said...

You guys are amazing! In my family this was used as an opportunity to try some temporary tattoos on the head. The butterfly was actually quite beautiful :)

GunnNutt said...

I'll bet I'm not the only woman who has secretly thought about shaving her head just to be done with "fixing up" her hair every day. I'm glad you went for it and I'm sure Ellicia is absolutely beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am sure she looks awesome. Have fun, buy a beautiful head scarf to keep her warm and let the kids help massage and love on her. Many prayers for you and the entire family.