29 December 2005

A Ray of Sunshine

Well, some good news...

AAFES, known for its consistent overcharging of gas prices (yes, yes, I know, they deny it), is lowering gas prices next month.

Currently, I pay $2.62 per gallon of gas. Next month, it'll be $2.43.

Some education: In Germany (and some other countries), AAFES sets gas prices monthly. It's said to be based to the Department of Energy's index of gas prices in the states, but... no one quite believes that is the whole truth. Anyway, I'll save that rant for another post.

Bottom line, it should get cheaper, which is great news... currently, I'm filling up about $50-$60 every two days... so, any drop in the price is going to be a welcome respite...

Nice ray of sunshine!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, I thought I had posted on this already. FWIW, your gas will be cheaper than mine, at least for awhile.