07 April 2006

Country Scavenger Hunt

Hey, notice the country tracking display? Over there, to the right... lower, yep, there you go. That one.

Neat lil' gimmick, and I'm having fun with it, though I wish I'd had it back when the blog was more heavily hit.

Anyway, I propose a country scavenger hunt. We should all do our part to see how many countries we can get listed.

How to play?

Pick a country you've never been to. It helps if it has at least three consonants in a row, and bonus points if it has no vowels at all.

Buy a plane ticket.

Fly to that country.

Login to my blog.

Say hi.

Fly home.

Repeat.



I'll start.... I'm logging in from... Germany!

Next? :)

7 comments:

Mike Driehorst said...

Sounds like a great idea. As soon as you send me your credit card info., I'll do it! :)

Mike

Anonymous said...

Nice thought! If I win the lottery...

Anonymous said...

If you're blown into another country by a tornado instead of flying on a plane, does it count? We have awfully bad weather around today & that'll be the only way I'll get to any place far, far away.

Anonymous said...

Better yet, find someone who will let you log in to their machine remotely, then hit the blog from there.

Anonymous said...

Would Muncie, Indiana count, feels like another country to me :-)

Anonymous said...

That sounds about right.

Anonymous said...

Hehe...I'll ask my brother to log in from Poland.