04 October 2006

Rumsfeld

The news seems daily to mention that Representative So-and-so or Senator Whatshisname is calling for Secretary Rumsfeld's resignation.

Strangely, that's all there is.

Just a demand to resign.

So I ask, whom do you want to replace him?

Ah, no one ever asks that question. But, it's a key one. It's always a good rule that if you're going to point out a problem, then you also need to offer a solution.

So, if you think Secretary Rumsfeld needs to go, then who should take his place? That's what I'd like to hear.

Don't think I'll hear that soon, though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you're right, and I can't think of a name of who I'd like in that job instead, well, at least not yet. I hope you are holding up as best you can. I will continue to check in on you; you're in my thoughts and prayers.
alexa kim