11 October 2006

Birth of a New Blog

One of my closest friends has started his own blog, Crew of Chaos. I've known him for sixteen years (oh my... has it been so long?) and some have described him as my Evil Twin.

I'd say that while he is certainly my Evil Twin, he's also used his powers for the forces of good, being a great friend throughout the many adventures (and dull spots in between) I've had so far in life.

You'll find him remarkably coherent with a full vocabulary, for a Marine.

Please, take some time, give him some encouragement, and let's watch the birth of a blog. Sure, it may not be as colorful or scientific as watching the birth of galaxies through the Hubble Space Telescope, but... aw, shucks... take a gander.

Welcome to the blogosphere, David. Now, no pressure...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried to say hello to your friend, and will as soon as i find a unsername blogger will let me use!

Anonymous said...

Me, too M*A - If he wants me to say hi, he's gonna have to change his comment policy...although he can probably make it without my input :)

Anonymous said...

Finally came up with a combination of user id and password that blogger deemed acceptable. Took forever tho.

Anonymous said...

Hi, David! Best of luck with your blog. Should be interesting. You have a great deal of life experience for age 34.