30 November 2005

The Schedule Gets Full

Looking at my schedule, there is now an appointment on every (week)day for the next 10+ days. Doctor appointments, moving appointments, etc.

As for moving... In Theory, the movers will be packing us and unpacking us.

In Theory.

So, we're trying to pack, here and there... prune... throw out... not bring more in... this is going to be a challenge, because house is "lived-in" right up to the moment of moving and has to be "liveable" immediately upon un-packing.

Yay.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have my sympathy! I despise moving more than almost anything!

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the "moving", it's the packing and unpacking that I hate! LOL!
It's difficult enough to pack up and move when the rest of your life is going smoothly but to have to deal with all of the other stuff you two have to handle right now, wow! Good luck and I'm glad there'll be some help for you!

Anonymous said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. My usual saying is, "moving is right up there with having all your teeth pulled". But what you guys are dealing with has every move I've ever been in beat. God bless you!
Donna

Anonymous said...

As hard as it may seem at times ....but, a busy schedule of events helps to keep ones mind from pondering over the what if's etc, instead it helps one get on with the hurdles of life and live it to the fullest.

I am sure your mother is so proud of you Reid the way you have been handling and caring for Ellicia as now more than ever she needs all the love and strength that you are obviously giving her.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

Les & Colleen

Anonymous said...

"In theory" is correct my friend:) Kev and I were moved by military movers. It was great for the most part..then came the unpacking:( Good luck. lol
We are very proud of you for being a true dad and husband:) Leesh is very lucky to have you. Hang in there Leesh... you will beat this thing:)