27 November 2005

Junior Enlisted but Center of Attention

This is going to take some getting used to. Those of you who've served, especially with low rank, will understand this.

It is going to take some time to get used to my phone ringing and Captains and Majors being on the other end of the line. Company commanders, clinic commanders, head nurses, battalion commanders... these are all people who are not in the habit of calling junior Soldiers. I certainly am not used to being on their call lists.

This is different...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am so glad you will continue blogging. I really enjoy your blog, your sense of humor and your posts. My family is praying for your wife and your family. If there's anything you need, don't hesitate to contact Soldiers Angels (or email me).

Take care and God bless!
~Holly