27 November 2005

Blog News

Ok, it seems the blog stays. I was worried it was no longer relevant, but... judging by the comments and personal e-mails, the blog is worth keeping. Not just for the family... and as a way for me to log what's going on in my life... but Y'ALL seem to like it (have you nothing else to do? :) )

In other interesting piece of news,Milblogging.com has my blog ranked number 2 for Afghanistan blogs. Very flattering. I would be remiss if I didn't encourage y'all to go vote (signup is required), but not just for mine... vote for anyone's blogs you like so others will find them, as well.

I'm going to try to do some touching up to the blog soon. Time permitting.

For those of you who use feeds (if I just lost you, skip on by), I've set up a feed through Feedburner. Tell your friends, convert your enemies...

Thank you, again, for all your support and interest. I am really amazed by the site counter for one, and for even ranking at all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning! Selfishly, I'm glad you're keeping the blog going. I noticed the little difference in the header. I like it. When I'm back to my computer & passwords, will give you a vote at JP's place. Headed back tomorrow. Take care, Katy

Anonymous said...

Didn't see you listed under Army, but you were top one listed under Germany and the one featured on the home page. Yay, Eagle!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is YIPPEE! On my way to the polls!

Anonymous said...

Your family is in our prayers in Georgia. Thanks for your upbeat blog and praise God for your supporters there! Keep going and trusting. Meatnie