20 October 2006

Oh My Goodness

Woke up this morning, and during the usual morning routine of waking the kids, showering, and all the other stuff, I did a quick check of the e-mail.

And almost had a heart attack.

There, in the e-mail, were over $4,000 in donations! And I'd only been asleep for four hours...

I knew the auction had started, but these weren't from the auction. It's not supposed to finish until the end of the week.

What I've gathered is that Mr. Hugh Hewitt mentioned our story on his nationally syndicated radio talk show.

People listening to over 70 stations around the country heard him. And he then posted something about us on his blog.

Oh wow.

Oh my.

This is beyond any of our expectations, hopes, or dreams.

Thank you, Mr. Hewitt!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just so tickled for y'all! Can't resist clicking every few hours... Love & Hugs,

Kat said...

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!!! I"ve been away for several days - midterms, community events and whatnot.... this is just so awesome! I"m so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

HUGH ROCKS!