26 October 2006

Auction

It's now completed, and the winning bidder bid $1530.

Whomever you are... Thank you!

And to Andrea & Mark, thank you for setting this up.

Anna, M*A, TWD, Gawfer, AWTM, and so many more... Thank you for all that you contributed to this auction's success.

And to LTC Patterson - Sir, Thank you for your generous donation. I am sure the lucky winner will enjoy your books.

And to all of the rest of you... your support, whether it be via the donation button, prayers, cards of support, or your own special way, Ellicia & I say a big Thank You to you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I just wish I could do more for you and yours.

Anonymous said...

Ditto...what Chuck said!

Anonymous said...

We all wish that we could do more.

Anonymous said...

We're here for you as much as we can be, and wish there were more...

blank said...

I think we all feel the same way~wishing we could do more!

Rachelle Jones said...

I was so glad and thankful for Andrea and Mark to take on this project..

blessings to you and yours...

still praying!!