30 March 2007

The Military Child

I first saw this over on WizBang Blog, and I would like to share this with all of you.

I CAN imagine what this would have been like. I believe that most any of us who've been over there have dreamed of our reunions, and what they'll be like.

This isn't a bad way to do it.

(Highly recommend a tissue...)




The son's sobs tear at me... wow.

While I'm at it, April is the Month of the Military Child. Of all the sacrifices that our Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Coasties, and yes, even Marines make, they pale in comparison to the sacrifices of those left behind. And our children make sacrifices they don't even know they're making at the time. Likely, the effects of those sacrifices will shape them and resound throughout their lifetimes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I did have a tissue handy and I did have to use it.