27 March 2007

Very Strange

(Warning: This may be a bit grotesque for some.)







(Edit: There is no picture here... I added this blank space so that anyone who's squeamish doesn't have to read it. 30 March 2007)







Anyway.

Woke up this morning to a rather gruesome discovery. My bed looked like a murder scene. Truly... pillows, sheets, mattress cover were soaked in blood. Soaked through in places.

And not a bit on me.

Not a scratch.

Can NOT figure it out.

Strange, eh?


(Edit: Not allergic to anything. No nosebleed. Not a drop of blood on me. No nicks, no scratches, and the cats were outside all night. Very weird.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did the cat bring you a present that you haven't yet found?

Anonymous said...

Maybe Vito and Luigie put the horses head in and realized they were at the wrong house.

Anonymous said...

Got allergies? Maybe a nosebleed?

Unknown said...

Did you pull the picture? I can't see it from here....

Andrea

Army of Mom said...

So, what was it?

And, the post about the kid ... I hate it when they decide a kid has pink eye cuz he either rubbed his eyes till they were red or he has some eye gunkies from sleep in his eyes.

*sigh* I've experienced the post ER firsthand and it sucks. Midnight and my husband's best friend was sick, so we took him in and sat there for hours!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yea, the pic is missing so I cannot opine. But, I want to. I am tres intrigued. Did one of the kinder have a nose bleed, sleep with you briefly, and disappear before you awoke, she opined in spite of herself?