14 January 2006

Latest Developments

Well, we remember what happened with the FRG. Well, now, there are whispers that I have it too easy.

(I'll take a moment here while y'all collect yourselves.)

I was called in for a meeting the day after Ellicia's treatment. I showed up with Thomas in tow, as Ellicia was STILL passed out on the bed at home (was about a 30 hour pass out this time...)

Started asking if I could come to the morning formations (held around the time the kids get up)... I said it'd be difficult. Want me to find time to come work, etc. Going to have to negotiate.

At least I know that I have the spare time...

This leave can't come soon enough (if nothing else, 10 days of no worries about the Army). Of course, I still worry about how the trip will affect Ellicia. It's going to be so draining. I hope she's able to enjoy it... Worry....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, if they think you have it so easy, maybe they'd like to change places for a day! After that, you probably get all the help you need!

I really hope your trip goes well and you both get to relax, at least a little! E. may feel drained after the flight but, hopefully, being with her family will energize her! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes for your journey. I hope it's all she wants it to be.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,



I wish you nothing but the best and hope all of our friends and family come home safe soon. I thought you might be interested to know about Operation Love Our Troops, an initiative launched by Soldiers’ Angels. They’re sending the world’s largest valentine to the troops overseas and you can leave a personal written or voice message for your loved ones, for free, on the site and they’ll get it delivered on February 14. Visit www.operationloveourtroops.org and send wishes of love and support.



Please share with your family and friends, too.



Good wishes,
Ashley

ashley@bohle.com

GunnNutt said...

I agree; your leave can't come too soon! You've been run ragged and need the rest as much as Ellicia.

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing time.