02 October 2005

R&R: No Go, No $200

Tonight's flight was canceled. Now on standby for the 3rd, likely for the 4th. Looks like I'm going to end up rebooking the Malta trip. Since it take 2-3 days to get back, I just don't think I'm going to make it.

Of course, that means Ellicia has to re-line-up baby-sitters for the kids...

Grrrr. In our brief, we were told that every flight out so far has made it out within a day of their scheduled leave date.

My leave date was the first. Lucky me. Have to set the precedent.

On the bright side, later I leave, later I come back, and thus less left till we're done here.

So, after being up 24+ hours, I'm going to try to sleep a bit, and hope someone comes and knocks on my door to go fly.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed everything goes as it should this time.

Anonymous said...

Good things come to those who wait (so I've been told).
Colleen & Les

Household6 said...

I hope you and your spouse enjoy your time in Malta!

HH6

Heidi said...

Malta is cool . . . catch the ferry to Gozo too! Enjoy your R&R!

Pat in NC said...

Hope all goes well--enjoy!Pofzhcn