02 October 2005

Other News...

During the month that the net was down, I had some good news... Finally, my profile time ended. I was all healed up (yeah, right), and declared fit to take the APFT - PT test.

Haven't taken one since November 2003. 21 months...

APFT's are no joke in the Army. Fail one, and your career stops and you gain the "special" attention of your entire chain of command.

Pass it, and all goes well for you.

Long story short... I passed. Barely. Made my run with only 2 seconds to spare. But, pass = pass.

So now, I'm eligible to go to the promotion board... and will go in December. With any luck, I'll have my stripes by the time I return to Germany...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Passing never felt so sweet.

Anonymous said...

Yea, Reid.

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats!