12 July 2006

Fresh Look On Things

Well, preparing to head to Landstuhl (in the vicinity of the Ramstein - Kaiserslautern mega-military complex). Feels a lot like any ol' movie where the country bumpkins set out for the big city.

Landstuhl is known mostly for being the first stop of any casualty evac'd from the combat zones. However, it is also the main military medical facility for us folks here in Germany.

And I am headed there.

Going to have my eyes worked on and tomorrow is my first appointment. This time next week, I should be GLASSES-FREE!!!

Yippee!!!

More later...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lasik? Good for you! You'll be very happy to be done with those glasses!!!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I just don't have the nerve to mess with my eyes. Had great vision until my 40's & the glasses haven't been that big a pain to me.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck. You're a better man than I. (Too chicken to even think about it). Ok, so I'm walking right in to that one :-)

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!! My mom had hers done last year at the age of 82:) She's like a kid...her first time without glasses in 60 years. lol Now she thinks she looks funny with them gone.....