10 April 2008

Thank you to the Ladies of SpouseBUZZ

Tonight, Melinda and Rachelle of SpouseBUZZ hosted me on their internet radio show.

I must admit to being a tad bit nervous as I do not often get to speak in public, but it was a pleasure to talk with these wonderful ladies.

They put me at ease, and we were soon discussing all sorts of topics, ranging from the history of the cancer journey and to be able to discuss the upcoming Walk (see the post at the top of the page).

I encourage everyone to be tested... it's never too early. Remember, we always think life's tragedies will happen to Other People, but someone has to be that other person. Please, get tested. Testing is one of the best defenses against cancer. Even if you don't have any history in your family (Ellicia didn't), it can happen to you. And if it does, it is NOT the end of the world... just the beginning of another journey in your life.

Together, we can beat cancer. One day, it will be nothing more than just another sign of the Zodiac.


Click HERE to listen to the show... My segment is in the second half.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there SC...

I'm envious. They got to have you on as a guest! So now, you've GOT to come on my show to tell us about the WALK and what it means to you to do it.

Email me and we'll set it up.

Andrea
The Radio Patriot