06 April 2008

A Tad Bit Amusing

I'm a fan of "The Drew Carey Show". It's my sense of humor... suitably offbeat, I suppose.

One item I've always enjoyed is the way they would incorporate musical numbers into the show. The opening sequences might vary, or there'd be a dance number in the middle.

I'm not usually one for musicals, but the choreography was always impressive.

While I'm sure at least one of my readers would like me to include "Cleveland Rocks", but I will include their take on "5 O'Clock World". I guarantee you you'll never hear it the same way again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is ok...one of your readers knows "Cleveland Rocks". And knows the old Halle building is the setting for Drew's office. My favorite part of this one is Mimi in the go go cage...LMAO as many times as I've seen it.