18 January 2008

New Commercial for the United States Marine Corps

This is for the Marines (I'm looking at you, David). The branch of the military that not only has one of the largest collective egos, but the capability and reputation to back it up is the United States Marine Corps.

They also have, hands down, the best dress uniform for the enlisted. Why, oh WHY, the Army still can't figure ours out is beyond me.

Anywho, they just produced a new commercial. We've seen some good and... well, some not so good ones over the years, but this one... it's impressive like the "Army Strong" series.

Take a look:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OooRah! That is VERY nice! I hadn't seen it before. If I can steal it, I'll share with my big ol' e-mail list.

Mary*Ann said...

That last scene is the one they had to substitute for the one they wanted on the Golden Gate...because the Board of Stupidvisors wouldn't give permission for them to film on the bridge. And yet they would defend them! OooRah.