14 March 2011

Update on The Foot

Well, I'm sitting at the hospital waiting on a new prescription.

We had the Big Unveiling of the surgery site. I was eager to see what it looked like. It'd been covered for almost two weeks, and finally, would see how things went.

Did the pain come from the surgery, the foot itself, the bandage...?

Well, it turns out I'm making good progress. No infection, light swelling... I just have to stay off of it still (ARRRGGGHHHH), still no water- thus no bath or shower (see previous ARRRGGGHHHH), and I can now begin the torture sessions of increasing mobility through interesting little devices.

So, I await more of my sweet, wonderful drugs... and it was nice to experience fresh air. But soon, back to confinement.

Wheeee.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

3 comments:

notbecky said...

What happened!!!??? I hope the healing continues in the most uneventful of ways.

Anonymous said...

Wow I can see how that would keep you indoors & very limited in capabilities. Wishing you all the best in your recovery..

Mama said...

It's a beaut! Glad to hear you are making progress.