14 June 2008

Random Thought on Toilet Paper Dispensers

Ever notice how many toilet paper dispenser brands there are?

No?

Hmmm, maybe I'm just bored when I'm in the ol' stall. However, it seems there are quite a few different brands of toilet paper dispensers.

Why?

Is this REALLY such a competitive market?

If I were to announce that I was constructing a men's room, would a multitude of sales representatives from the leading toilet paper dispenser companies be beating down my door to get my business?

Are there that many different ways to dispense T.P.?

What makes Brand X superior to Brand Y? Is the smokey gray plastic? The occasional double roll capacity? Perhaps some come with locking capability (keeps out those TP thieves).

Anywho, just a random thought... back to the graffiti.

No comments: